5.19.2008

in mean


Sweet stars relaxing on my head
flying round on their nothingness
pushed by a hand
soft and powerful
real and infinite
delicate and fierce

like fiery thorns they stream away
so much space between
the essence of worlds
in shape and form
stuck in the space and time
the war of minds
that won't conform

Blind in what we see
all out of the norm

Taken by surprise
we head out of the storm

give me your crying
I can hear you sighing
please don't let us down
I still want you around

shooting fast through sounds
our voices trail off into

the one i yearn to love
with all my life
and die free in its cradle
of warm embrace

The sweetness
of her raining tears hangs
nostalgic in my twilight fears
I fear the sun is lost
in my pursuit of joy

And i sit and sigh
with my fist and hand
pounding the sky
lightning on my thigh

What is right my dear
in sight of my look
be with me in my world
and i'll carry you to the end of the book.

No comments: